We protect your information
e-PayLinks reserves the right to make changes to this policy at any point in time on its discretion, and accordingly update this page. Please check this page periodically to make sure you are happy with the changes.
Information e-PayLinks requests from you
- Name, designation and contact information including email address
- Business information
- Demographic information like postcodes, preferences and interests
- Any other information related / relevant to our application process
Why does e-PayLinks collect your information?
- To personalize user experience: We may use information to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on e-PayLinks.com.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to respond more effectively to your customer service requests, inquiries and support needs.
- To process your application: We use the information collected to understand the nature and profile of your business and accordingly approve or decline your application.
- For marketing purposes: We may use your information for promotional activities of our new products and features, special offers and for advertising our products.
- To send periodic emails: The email address provided will be used to send information and updates pertaining to our site and our services. It may also be used to respond to your inquiries, and/or other requests. If the user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
e-PayLinks Data Storage and access
The data we collect from you are stored in our system servers and will be treated with utmost confidentiality. Your personal information will be used only by e-PayLinks for all business transactions that require your information to complete the transactions.
e-PayLinks may allow third party application to access your information in cases where a need arises for verification of your data and other validation purposes. e-PayLinks ensures that verification processes used by third party application will help to make your account safe from fraud or any money laundering.
e-PayLinks recognizes its responsibility to keep confidential and secure at all times any information which e-PayLinks receives in connection with a transaction. e-PayLinks has all the necessary electronic and physical procedures in place to keep your information secure in order to prevent any unauthorized access. When you log in to your e-PayLinks account, all internet communication is secured using Transport Layer Security (TLS 1.2) technology with 256 bit encryption security. For your own safety, please make sure never to share your e-PayLinks login details with anyone.
Cookies are text files, used by your computer’s browser, that store visitor session data. Cookies, by themselves, do not identify the individual user. Cookies are commonly used on the Internet and do not harm your system.
Cookies are mainly used to measure web traffic, for keeping records and to let you know when you visit a particular site. But cookies never gives us access to any other information other than what you chose to share with us.
Cookies also helps us in analyzing data to be used in improving our website, eventually giving you a better user experience. Users generally have the options to accept or decline cookies. However, please note that you will not get the full benefit of using the website if you chose to decline.
Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. e-PayLinks does not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by those websites.
Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies. e-PayLinks does not guarantee protection and privacy of information which you may provide to such websites.
Updating your Information
If your personal or professional information (such as your name, address, or telephone number) needs change, you must update your details by contacting e-PayLinks on our contact us page.
To avoid inconvenience to all, e-PayLinks strongly advices to keep all information up to date and correct https://andorramed.com/comprar-levitra-generico/. e-PayLinks will be exempt from any responsibility in the rare event where losses may arise from not updating your information.
The all new powerful Payment Links Collect Customer Payments, Accept Card Payments, Accept Online Payments | e-paylinks.com
Collect Money from your clients for services, products sales, renewals…. Etc.
Collect money via a simple link , send you invoice via a link for collection.
- Antelias, Restaurants Street, St Nicolas Center, 3rd Floor, Beirut, Lebanon
- +961 4 406 460
- +961 70 56 54 10, +961 7666 1700